Investing and Trading

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Investing and Trading » We offer cooperation to investors » We offer cooperation to investors

We offer cooperation to investors

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

We offer cooperation to investors.

- Consider investors: The minimum capital management: 2 000 USD.

- Earnings per month: 10-30% and more.  The only access to the trading terminal.

- Fee: 50% of the profits. Payment is made by the investor trading results for the month.

- Money managers. Our best students with the experience of trading of 3-10 years and more.

For more information, contact: alina.fomenko@protonmail.com

With regards,
Alina Fomenko

Hello Alina F.
I have a couple of questions.

What are the guarantees for paying interest every month?
What payment system will payments be made through?

Hello Lucas

1. Warranties - you will be provided with a username and password from a trading account on the exchange. You will be able to monitor all transactions in real time.
2. We only work with cryptocurrency, there is no big commission on transactions of large amounts.

If you are ready to earn money with us, then write to me in the Email: alina.fomenko@protonmail.com

+1

What is the maximum amount of investment?

Willy Jansen

We do not have a maximum amount, on average, investors start with 1 BTC. We give the opportunity to start earning with less investment.

Alina, I have $1,700. Can I start earning with you?

MariaKiss

We can take you at a lower percentage of profit. If this suits you then write me an email: alina.fomenko@protonmail.com

We also teach successful trading on the cryptocurrency exchange. You will learn how to correctly bet and sell, thus always staying in profit. Individual training of profitable trading the Cryptocurrency Exchange

You are here » Investing and Trading » We offer cooperation to investors » We offer cooperation to investors